Calling Wyoming ...


As an aside during Halloween posts, this is a call out to all writers in Wyoming. Is anybody there? Jump on board - join the party, comment away! We'd love to hear from you. I am not good about checking the stats (it's been ages ..) - but was thrilled and overwhelmed to see WKDN is being read in over 60 countries and every single US state ... except Wyoming. Why? Was my immediate reaction. I'm curious. Why not Wyoming? 'Green Grass of Wyoming', 'My Friend Flicka' and 'Thunderhead' were ironically the best horse books I ever read as a child - as much loved as the 'Silver Brumbie' series. Everyone knows that 'horses come between toys and boys', but this is one girl who has never given up the dream ... (cue Holly Golightly/Moon River).

To all the other States - thank you, and thanks to our readers around the world. As Halloween tends to turn everything upside down, how about we open the floor to questions, or your own prompts? Is the blog working for you? Are the prompts useful? What would you like to know? As Frasier said: I'm listening ...