Want to Play?


What started out as a joke seems like rather a fun idea. Mills & Boon can rest easy - I don't think we're up for formula romance, but how about doing a little writing together?

I've never tried a collective piece so if anyone knows how it works - which genres work best, should there be a limit (calendar or word length), let me know. Do these things need moderating or is the whole point a free for all? As a start I've set up a new blog group 'Burning Lines' in honour of that great comment by Annie Dillard that it takes guts to write and determination to burn new lines in your palm. Anyone who wants to join in, drop me an email or comment with your email address and I'll add you to the group.

TODAY'S PROMPT: What would you like to write or read? Anyone who's done this before - love to share your experience and advice about what works best. Everyone's welcome - come on over to Burning Lines ...