Win a Signed Copy of The Christmas We Met


Hello! How are you all? Here, the tree is going up today and by tonight the windows will be lit with sparkling white lights. It was great to be in the UK for the Taunton Literary Festival, and I've just done the British Film Institute's Festival of Romance - it feels like I've experienced a little 'real' Christmas this year, though I wish I was in the UK for my old school's carol service at Exeter Cathedral this week. A magical place with lots of memories. I hope your festive celebrations are well under way, and a belated Happy Thanksgiving to the US readers.

Thank you to everyone who has read, and reviewed so far. It's great to see the new book in the national press, but it makes a huge difference once your reviews start coming through on Amazon and Goodreads - it really is one of the most generous things you can do to support your favourite writers. So, thank you.

I'm celebrating the second printing of The Christmas We Met with a giveaway - I'll send one signed author copy anywhere in the world, with a Sass & Belle heart decoration. We were in Somerset on publication day, and I bought a couple of these lovely old tin hearts to celebrate - so one could be on its way to you. To enter all you have to do is join the newsletter. I'll choose a winner at random on 11/12/15. The post can be a little temperamental here, but with any luck the winner will get it in time for Christmas x