Ask Evie

How are you all? As you probably know by now from WKDN, 'The Beauty Chorus' is being published on 1st April 2011. It's a really exciting time, and I'd love to involve you all.

I've launched a new site today, 'Ask Evie'. From Make Do and Mend to mending broken hearts, the site is going to be full of wartime tips, music, videos and info about the book. It would be great if you'd like to join in the fun by following or subscribing:

http://thebeautychorus.blogspot.com/

I'm hoping 'Ask Evie' will enhance 'The Beauty Chorus', adding background info and continuing the story. The characters from the book will be giving advice about everything from silk stockings to Spitfires, so if you have a question for them, leave a comment and 'Ask Evie'!

During April, I'd love to organise a virtual book tour. Many of you from as far afield as the US, Canada and Australia have been kind enough to write guest posts for WKDN about your work and books, and I'd be delighted to return the favour. If you'd like me to write a post about writing, debut novels or the new book on your site, do get in touch and we can fix up a date.