The second heat of 'The People's Author' was won by a Romany storyteller called Rosemary - her lyrical childhood tale 'A Field of Butterflies' was chosen because she clearly - and warmly - evoked a sense of place. 'You are the people's author' judge Fay Weldon said ... which isn't too intimidating for those of us coming afterwards.
- Tell me about the title of your book
- What makes your story special?
- Why is it different?
- How would you describe your style?
- Why did you want to write this book?
- What are some of the key events (dramatic, humorous etc)